Item Number: SAR V08-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: October 2004 – By Dan Shea
- PPS43 – Hero of Leningrad – By Vadim Ribakov
- Thompson on the Side of Law and Order – By Robert M. Hausman
- Eurosatory 2004 – By Dan Shea
- The Military Effectiveness of Pistol Cartridges: An analysis of the .45 acp versus the 9x19mm in military service – By Charles Q. Cutshaw
- Equipping The Combat Soldier – By Robert Bruce
- Book Review: The World’s Elite Forces: Small Arms & Accessories – By Larry S. Sterett
- New Review: October 2004 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: October 2004 – By Robert M. Hausman
- Machine Gun Economics 101 – By Dan Shea