Item Number: SAR V08-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: November 2004 – By Dan Shea
- Semiautomatic Gun Bans – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Machine Pistols In Hawaii? – By Mark Genovese
- The US Army – By Robert Bruce
- Slip 2000 Carbon Cutter – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Colt Thompson #7301 an Interesting History of Ownership – By Brian L. Gustafson
- Semiautomatic RPD from Historic Arms, LLC – By Mark Genovese
- New Review: November 2004 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: November 2004 – By Robert M. Hausman
- Feeding the Tiger: Cartridge Belts for the Feeding of German Luftwaffe MG 17 and MG 81 Aircraft Weapons – By Jean-Francois Legendre