Item Number: SAR V08-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – December 2004 – By Dan Shea
- China Police Expo 2004 – By Dan Shea
- The Colt Monitor B.A.R. – By James L. Ballou
- Beijing Military Museum – By Junshi Bowuguan
- SAR Profiles Brügger & Thomet, AG – By Philip H. Dater, MD
- S & Allied Infantry Weaponry in Operation Iraqi Freedom The US Air Force – By Robert Bruce
- The BW-5 from Bobcat Weapons, INC. – By Robert Gudz
- Another Tactical Upgrade from MGI Military The QCB Upper Receiver for the AR-15/M16/M4 – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Season’s Greetings from the Front – By Robert G. Segel
- New Review – December 2004 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News – December 2004 – By Robert M. Hausman
- 9mm Mors wz.39 – By Leszek Erenfeicht