Item Number: SAR V08-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Sneak Peak at the Creek – By Jeff W. Zimba
- US & Allied Infantry Weaponry in Operation Iraqi Freedom – By Robert Bruce
- Feeding the Tiger: The Swiss MG11 ammunition belts – By Jean-Francois Legendre
- Book Reviews: UNITED STATES SUBMACHINE GUNS- From The American 180 To The ZX-7 – By Chuck Madurski
- New Review: January 2005 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: January 2005 – By Robert M. Hausman
- SITREP: January 2005 – By Dan Shea
- Living History: Weapons of the East Block fired in the Balkans – By Dan Shea
- The BF1 Vindicator from Lakeside Machine Where Plinking and Linking Finally Meet – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Swiss MG11 Maxim Machine Gun – By Robert G. Segel