Item Number: SAR V08-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- The DPMS LR-308 – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Symposia at Shrivenham: The XVIII European Small Arms and Cannons Symposium, 24-26 August 2004 – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: February 2005 – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review: February 2005 – By Chris A. Choat
- RAFFICA: February 2005 – By Dan Shea
- & Allied Infantry Weaponry in Operation Iraqi Freedom Coalition Allies – By Robert Bruce
- Feeding the Tiger: Colt Vs. Browning .30 Caliber Belt Loading Machines- A Comparative Study – By Jean-Francois Legendre
- Beretta Model 1918/1930 Semiautomatic Carbine – By Anthony Dee
- Armalite’s M15A2 Service Rifle – By Scott Stoppelman