Item Number: SAR V08-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SAR Show 2004 The Largest Gun Show West of the Rockies Grows Even Larger – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Feeding the Tiger: Ammunition Belts for German MG 34 and MG 42 Machine Guns – By Jean-Francois Legendre
- Southwest Machine Gun Shoot – By Robert G. Segel
- Gemtech Profile – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- US Navy Maritime Interception Operations – By Robert Bruce
- Maxim / Vickers School – By Robert G. Segel
- New Review: March 2005 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: March 2005 – By Robert M. Hausman
- SITREP: March 2005 – By Dan Shea
- Raffica With A Vengeance – By Dan Shea
- Attack of the Clones – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Chinese RPK, Type 81 – By Rob Thule