Item Number: SAR V07-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: November 2003 – By Dan Shea
- The Bingham PPS-50 Design Analysis of a Rimfire Rifle – By J.M. Ramos
- Sten MK III Parts Sets – By Frank Iannamico
- Guns of Iraq – By W.B Storey
- The Civilian M60 Machinegun Owners Guide: Part I – By Thomas Hoel
- 62MM M1 18 Long Range Evolution of the Ultimate Sniper Round – By Jim Frigiola
- Metallic Belt Linker – By Mark Genovese
- Book Reviews: November 2003 – By Larry S. Sterett
- New Review: November 2003 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: November 2003 – By Robert M. Hausman
- Tribute To William Edward Anthony