Item Number: SAR V07-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- The History of the MOD Pattern Room – By Dan Shea
- The Civilian M60 Machinegun Owners Guide: Part II – By Thomas Hoel
- The HK AG-c Grenade Launcher – By Jim Schatz
- The SOCIMI Weapon Systems – By J.M. Ramos
- Book Reviews: Combat Shotguns – By Charles Q. Cutshaw
- New Review: December 2003 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: December 2003 – By Robert M. Hausman
- SITREP: December 2003 – By Dan Shea
- Zastava Arms Interview & ID Guide – By Dan Shea
- The National Guard Marksmanship Training Center – By Robert Bruce