Item Number: SAR V09-11
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Desert Lake Country Club Boulder City, Nevada – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Greek Ministry of Defense War Museum – By Robert G. Segel
- Early Anti-Aircraft Weapons – By James L. Ballou
- S. Navy Mobile Security Forces – By Robert Bruce
- Feeding the Tiger – By Jean-Francois Legendre
- The Skorpion Comes to America – By William R. Bishop
- NFATCA Report – By John Brown
- RAFFICA – By Dan Shea
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News – By Robert M. Hausman
- 9mm PM-63 Poland’s First PDW – By Leszek Erenfeicht