Item Number: SAR V09-12
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- The POF P-416 Weapons System – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Mark Serbu of Serbu Firearms – By Jason M. Wong
- US Coast Guard Special Missions Training Center – By Robert Bruce
- 135th NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits – By Robert G. Segel
- Remote Control Pistol – By Anders Thygesen
- NFATCA Report – By John Brown
- The Colt SCAR Weapons Types A & B – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- RAFFICA – By Dan Shea
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: ATF’s 2005 Operations Reviewed – By Robert M. Hausman
- Law Enforcement Tactical Sights – By Christopher R. Bartocci