Item Number: SAR V09-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- US Marine Corps Special Reaction Teams – By Robert Bruce
- History of the Thompson Drum Magazine – By Tracie L. Hill
- The National Firearms Act of 1934 – By David Albert
- IWA 2005 Sets Record Exhibitor Count – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review: November 2005 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: November 2005 – By Robert M. Hausman
- SITREP: November 2005 – By Dan Shea
- IWA- The Cheap Seats – By Dan Shea
- Knob Creek Community Thanks! – By Dan Shea
- Raffica: November 2005 – By Dan Shea
- Book Reviews: The Complete Glock Reference Guide – By Jeff W. Zimba