Item Number: SAR V09-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Raffica: December 2005 – By Dan Shea
- History of the Thompson Drum Magazine: Part I – By Tracie L. Hill
- Where GI’s Get Their Guns Project Manager Soldier Weapons – By Robert Bruce
- Feeding the Tiger: Ammunition Belts for Russian Maxim Machine Guns – By Jean-Francois Legendre
- Robot Warriors – By Robert Bruce
- Guide Lamp – By Frank Iannamico
- The Canadian M16 – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- New Review: December 2005 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: December 2005 – By Robert M. Hausman
- SITREP: December 2005 – By Dan Shea
- Switch No. 10 – By Anders Thygesen