Item Number: SAR V13-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: ATF Issues Rule on Marking Requirements – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: The Truth about Amnesty – By John Brown
- The Doublestar 1911 Combat Pistol – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The Russian Maxim In Song – By Robert G. Segel
- Blyskawica: Poland’s 1st Successful SMG Design – By Leszek Erenfeicht
- The XM148: Birth of the Mounted 40mm Grenade Launcher – By Jason M. Wong
- Guns and Gear of the U.S. Navy’s Riverine Forces, Part I: Fast Boats & Machine Guns – By Robert Bruce
- Hand Cannon 20mm: The Rucini Top 20 – By Thomas Murphy
- The United States’ Naval Use of BARs in Blimps – By James L. Ballou
- Defence Services Asia 2008 – By Dan Shea