Item Number: SAR V25-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V25N4 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Pistol Cleaning: It’s A Snap With Talon® Grips – By Linda M. Gilbertson
- JP Rifle Enterprise LRI-20TM .308WIN Rifle: The Utmost Refinement of the AR10 Platform – By Oleg Volk
- Tortuous Paths: Manuel Mondragon and His Semiautomatic Rifle – By Michael Heidler
- Form Follows Function: The New Benelli Lupo Bolt-Action Rifle – By Todd Burgreen
- An Octogenariangeezer Looks at Silencers – By Philip H. Dater, M.D.
- Editorial Special: Suppressor
- The Swedish Recoilless Anti-Tank Rifle: Carl Gustaf’s PVG M/42 – By Michael Heidler
- Evolution of the M16 Rifle: Part 3 – By Frank Iannamico
- Colt’s AR-15/M16A1 Retro Vietnam Reissue Rifle – By Frank Iannamico
- America’s Straight-Pull Service Rifles – By Seth R. Nadel
- Compact Thunder Beast: Springfield Armory’s Saint® Victor .308WIN Braced Pistol – By Todd Burgreen
- Book Review: V25N4 – By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V25N4 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V25N4 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V25N4 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V25N4 – By Jeffrey Folloder