Item Number: SAR V25-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V25N5 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- In Memoriam: Robert G Segel – By Dan Shea
- PDW Innovations: Personal Defense Weapons (PDWs)
- Christensen Arms CA5FIVE6: Expanding Beyond Bolt-Action Rifles With a Refined AR Offering – By Todd Burgreen
- Madsen 20mm Machine Cannon M/38 – An Anti-Tank Weapon – By Michael Heidler
- Reenactor-Grade Shooting History for Kids: KSA9130 Mini Mosin-Nagant Rimfire by Keystone Sporting Arms, LLC – By Oleg Volk
- The Risk of Small of the Back Pistol Carry – By Linda M. Gilbertson
- The Smith & Wesson Victory Model – By Frank Iannamico
- Staccato 2011® C2 DPO Tactical: 1911 Heresy or Inevitable Evolution? – By Todd Burgreen
- The Smith & Wesson Model 1949 Light Rifle – By Frank Iannamico
- Swedish Quality: The KPIST M/37 and M/37-39 Submachine Guns – By Michael Heidler
- Frankengun Challenge Call for Entries
- Book Review: V25N5 – By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V25N5 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V25N5 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V25N5 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V25N5 – By Jeffrey Folloder